First week in Monticello

Hello Again! Things have changed a lot. I am getting used to it here in Monticello. I still don't know where I am most of the time but I am starting to recognize places we have passed. I know I will be learning a lot this transfer. It's going to be good. Sister Garner is awesome. She is from Elberta, Utah. She has been on her Mission for almost a year. We have had a couple of walk days this week. And let me tell you I would rather have biked! We walked 7 miles one day and 5 miles another. Walking takes so much time! But on the bright side it was easier to stop and talk to people. I met some of the members this week and we had a lesson with Danny. He got baptized just in December and he bought a suit for church. He didn't know how to tie a tie and the sisters have previously tried. I said I could give it a shot and I was able to remember how to tie one! I am grateful I decided I wanted to learn how to tie a tie even if I didn't wear one. We have been running around trying to met with people and I can't remember all those I have met so hopefully next week I will be able to tell y'all some more. I am grateful that I have decided to serve a mission and I am grateful for all the things that I am learning. I know that the Atonement of Jesus Christ will help me as I continue to improve. I love ya! Sister Kemp (Sorry, no pictures)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Valentine's Day

"She yeeted herself off the Mountain"

"And he had hope to shake me from the faith,"